What is a sports massage?
If you feel that you have tensed muscles because of doing sports or just because of stress, the sports massage (also called Deep Tissue massage) given at Under Pressure Massage Barcelona is the one you need.
It is applied on the entire body or focussed on some specific areas. It is provided with medium to high pressure, so it can be a little painful, especially on certain areas of the body.
Those people that are used to receiving a sports massage most often don’t go for anything else anymore and keep on repeating it, providing its benefits for a longer time.
What makes a sports massage different from other massages?
The sports massage can be provided with different goals in mind. With as its major benefit to help relieving the tension and pain in the body.
To prepare for a certain sports event, such as a marathon or a competition. The massages help to improve the performance, to keep the body light and with great mobility.
In the aftermath of a sports event. To help the body recover, to avoid making knots, to avoid body aches and soreness.
And of course in general, to help you get back that mobility in your movements, to get rid of tensions and to take the knots out of your muscles.
What are the benefits of a sports massage?
- Gaining mobility, flexibility and a body that is more stretchy;
- Preparing your body for a workout or sports event, or recovering from it;
- Getting rid of soreness and body aches;
- Avoiding fatigue;
- Fixing some mis-adjustments in the body e.g in the back, the hips or the neck.
Why you should come to Under Pressure Massage Barcelona for a sports massage
- Because you are in desperate need of a quality massage 🙂 ;
- Because of all the benefits mentioned above;
- Because I got fully trained at French and Thai schools and am experienced in giving sports massages;
- Because at Under Pressure Massage Barcelona, I also focus on sustainability. Therefore, the towels I use is handmade in Barcelona, using sustainable materials.
See you very soon!